- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Healthiest Foods on the Planet
This is another famous veggie and it deserves all the hype it gets. Steaming this veggie is the best way to consume it. This way you can lock in the flavor, make it a bit softer, and still retain all of its important nutrients. OK, so perhaps everyone isn’t a fan of the flavor, but you should try to learn to like if it isn’t your favorite taste; it’s that healthy.
Broccoli is full of fiber, which help to keep your digestive system in good, moving order, if you know what we mean. Fiber is also a great way to keep your risk of developing colorectal cancer way down. If you are vegan, broccoli is a great way to get some calcium into your diet. Just 100 grams of broccoli has all the vitamin C you will need for one day, which means that your immune system will receive some healthy support and so will your bones from the vitamin K.