- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Healthiest Foods on the Planet
There has been a great deal of talk about the health benefits of spinach and there is a good reason why. Spinach is one of the most nutrient dense foods around. It’s inexpensive, and readily available. It also tastes darn good. Spinach will provide you with energy, while filling you with lots of fiber for very few calories. Spinach is loaded with phytonutrients that act very much like antioxidants.
The more antioxidants you can eat, the better, because it’s antioxidants that rid your body of free radicals, which are what cause many diseases to begin with, not to mention early aging. The leafy green will also help to nourish your body on a cellular level which means real nutrition for your body. With almost half of your daily requirement of vitamin A, folate, and twice as much vitamin K as you need all in one tiny cup, you would be wise to add spinach to your diet anyway you can get it.