- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Herbs to Give You Energy All Day Long
Like gingko, this is one of the most popular herbs for improving energy available today. This herb is known to increase the body’s vitality, energy, endurance and vitality. Super well-known in Asia, but becoming popular in America, ashwagandha is believed to be effective at improving longevity as it supports the immune system as well.
8. Reishi Mushrooms
This is a powerful herb that not only improves your energy levels, it also kicks your immune system into high gear. Reishi mushrooms are known for promoting as sense of calm and well-being. Research shows that this mushroom has powerful substances that makes it effective against certain types of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, insomnia, asthma, hepatitis B, and it fights fatigue as well.
Everyone has heard that chocolate is a good energy booster, but the active ingredient in chocolate that makes it a great energy booster is cacao. It’s the theobromine in cacao that stimulates the central nervous system of the body, similar to caffeine, but more effective. Instead of eating those sugar filled chocolate bars, look for cacao in your health food store.
Continue to Page 4