- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Herbs to Give You Energy All Day Long
Studies show that licorice regulates the production of hormones that your adrenal glands put out. These hormones are associated with physical and emotional stress. Stress can really zap your energy levels so consuming licorice will help get those hormones under control and increase your energy as well as your stamina levels.
SEE ALSO: Killing You Slowly: Energy Drinks
Native to the high Andes Mountains of Peru and Bolivia, this plant has been harvested and used for centuries. Maca is super for reducing fatigue, as well as improving endurance and energy levels. With more than 5 phytochemicals, maca has rejuvenating effects on the body. It is nutritionally dense and is a super food that gives super energy!
12. Gotu Kola
The dried leaves of gotu kola stimulate the blood circulation in the body and in clinical trials this has been shown to improve brain function, memory, as well as give tons of energy to the body.