- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Herbs Known to Relieve Anxiety
2. Ginkgo Biloba
Over the years there have been conflicting reports as to the effectiveness of this popular herb in fighting anxiety. There is plenty of research that shows that ginkgo biloba can greatly improve blood circulation to the brain, which often results in an improvement of moods and can lessen the effects of depression.
This herb has been widely used for centuries to treat a multitude of mental issues such as Alzheimer’s, depression, dementia, and Lyme disease. When testing the effectiveness of this herb, one study found that it did reduce a person’s stress and anxiety levels. By improving blood circulation to the brain, consumption of ginkgo biloba results in less confusion, clearer thinking, less depression, headaches, and feelings of anxiety. Ginkgo biloba is sold almost everywhere. You can buy it in capsule or tablet form, or even as a tea. Be sure to buy from a trusted brand that is known for high quality as some brands use ginkgo grow with pesticides.