- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Top 12 Natural Ways to Improve Your Kid’s Immune System
No one likes to see their kids sick. Those long faces, the stuffy noses, the crying in the night because they can’t sleep, it’s heartbreaking. However, children are often exposed to bacteria, fungi, viruses, and even parasites, but this doesn’t mean that they will get sick every time they are exposed. That is, not if they have a strong immune system.
If your child is frequently sick, suffering from recurring infections, ear infections, vomiting, or other types of stomach problems, always seems to have a cold, the sniffles, or the flu, then this could mean that your child’s immune system is not as strong as it could be.
With a few easy dietary and lifestyle changes, you can improve your kid’s defense system so they aren’t sick nearly as often. Who doesn’t want to see that?
Keep reading and find out the top 12 ways you can improve your child’s immune system, and maybe even your own!
1. Avoid Hyper-Cleanliness
Too many people try to stop their children from getting “dirty,” afraid somehow that they will pick up some germ and get sick. However, a huge body of research shows that exposure to germs during childhood can help the immune system develop better responses that will last your kid their entire life.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that your kid should go rummaging through a public trash can, but do allow them to hug the dog, play in the mud, and explore their environment. If your home is sanitary and you practice good hygiene, your child will not be affected by a kiss from Fido.