- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
Top 12 Proven Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is back in a big way. It fell out of favor in the 70’s because it contains saturated fat. Unfortunately, now fast food chains and many households now use overly refined, GMO vegetable oils that are far worse than natural coconut oil could ever be.
Want proof? We got it right here. Keep reading and check out the top 12 health benefits of organic, virgin coconut oil.
1. Helps you lose abdominal fat
It’s true! Coconut oil can help you improve your fat burning potential, especially that deep core abdominal fat that is so dangerous for our health.
A recent study that involved 40 women with abdominal fat, were told to add about one ounce of coconut oil (30ml) to their diet every day over a 12 week period. The women did not change anything else about their diets, no calorie restrictions and no extra exercise; they simply added coconut oil to their diets. After the 12 week study period all the women showed significant reductions in their waist circumference as well as their overall BMI.
Another study involved 20 overweight males who also added 1 ounce of coconut oil to their daily diets. After only 4 weeks, all the men had lost 1.1 inches around their waist.
This might not seem like a huge amount on the surface, but when you consider that these people did not diet, and did not do any additional exercise, these results can be pretty impressive. Try to think of one thing you could ADD to your diet that would make you drop pounds and lose inches? Coconut oil, friends, it’s the bomb!