- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 15 Signs You Are Not As Healthy As You Think (#4 Is Really Surprising!)
4. Thinning Hair
If your hair has suddenly lost its luster and is looking thinner than normal, this could definitely be your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong. Thinning hair can be the result of a hormone imbalance, excessive stress, severe vitamin or mineral deficiencies or poor nutrition. Thinning hair is not normal until you reach your 60s or 70s. If you are younger than this, see your doctor.
5. Change in Birthmarks or Moles
Most moles, birthmarks and skin tags are harmless, but when they change in color, size or shape, or if they start to bleed, these are common signs of skin cancer. Any mole or birthmark that turns black or red, or begins to grow irregular borders should be checked out by your doctor or dermatologist.
6. Very Dark Urine
This is a sign that you are not drinking enough water. Your body needs a certain amount of water in order for it to function properly. When you become dehydrated, your urine will become very dark-colored. Being dehydrated can cause numerous problems in your body including insufficient hormone production, kidney damage and poor digestion. Drink at least eight to 10 glasses of water or other liquids, such as herbal tea, daily.
Continue to Page 3