- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 15 Surprising Reasons You Should Eat More Oranges
6. Important for brain development
Folic acid and folates promote healthy brain development as well as keep your organs in tip top shape, and oranges have tons of both. In fact, oranges are an especially an important fruit for pregnant women as it ensure the baby will have healthy development of their brain.
7. Improves immunity
One orange will give you more than 100 percent of your daily required intake of vitamin C. This important vitamin improves your body’s immune system, which will help to keep you from diseases and infection.
8. Lowers cholesterol
Oranges are full of soluble fiber, which means that they can help lower cholesterol.
9. Lowers your risk of chronic disease
As you know, oranges are loaded with vitamin C. This important vitamin protects the cells in your body by killing off free radicals, which are known to cause diseases such as arthritis and heart disease.
10. Relieves and prevents constipation
Oranges are full of soluble, dietary fiber, which stimulates digestive juices in the stomach and digestive tract and can relieve, as well as prevent, constipation.
Continue to Page 3