- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
5. Spinach 5 grams per cup
You can enjoy an entire cup of spinach for around the same amount of protein as an egg. This power-packed veggie is great steamed or as a fresh salad with a vinaigrette dressing.
6. Cashews 5 grams per ounce
Most nuts make great sources of protein-rich snacks. Cashews are delicious and contain biotin so your nails and hair will always be at their best when you include them in your diet.
7. Almonds 6 grams per ounce
Almonds are a great way to keep a healthy high protein snack at your fingertips at all times. They come in a variety of flavors and need no refrigeration. With their level of protein, just a handful will keep your blood sugar levels on an even keel.
8. Sundried tomatoes 6 grams per cup
In addition to being packed with protein, sundried tomatoes have lycopene, potassium, and fiber. You can put them in salads and on sandwiches.
9. Eggs 6 grams per egg
Eggs are almost a perfect food. They have a good amount of protein and can be eaten in a variety of ways. From fried, scrambled, or poached, you can also use them to make a quiche or an egg salad.
Continue to Page 3