- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Almonds: The Healthiest Food In The World? Infographic
Commonly mistaken for a nut, the almond is actually the seed of a fruit that grows on an almond tree. In addition to tasting good, almonds are known for being extremely beneficial to our health. Eaten raw or toasted, on their own or as an ingredient in a complex dish, almonds are a great addition to any diet.
Thanks to the rich complex of protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, even a small amount of almonds a day can improve your health and fight diseases such as Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
Look at the infographic below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.