- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Colds And The Flu: Do You Know The Difference? Infographic
Cold weather is here again, and it means that we have a higher risk of getting sick. Everyone knows that it’s not fun, and trying to determine what exactly hit you can be quite difficult. While it’s always necessary to see a doctor and let them determine your diagnosis and the correct treatment, knowing the difference between the common cold and the flu is always useful.
Take a closer look at the infographic below to learn about the basic key points which will help you do so.
Don’t forget to write your thoughts in the comment section below, and stay healthy!
Click on image to enlarge