- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Colds And The Flu: Do You Know The Difference? Infographic
Cold weather is here again, and it means that we have a higher risk of getting sick. Everyone knows that it’s not fun, and trying to determine what exactly hit you can be quite difficult. While it’s always necessary to see a doctor and let them determine your diagnosis and the correct treatment, knowing the difference between the common cold and the flu is always useful.
Take a closer look at the infographic below to learn about the basic key points which will help you do so.
Don’t forget to write your thoughts in the comment section below, and stay healthy!
Click on image to enlarge