- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Top 20 of the Unhealthiest “Healthy” Foods Ever
2. Whole Wheat and Other Grains
Although you have most likely been hearing for years about the goodness of whole grains there is a large body of evidence that they often do more harm than good. Wheat and other glutinous grains are perhaps the worst.
Gluten intolerance may be at the root of many chronic diseases, including many neurological and psychiatric conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s.
It’s important to know that almost ALL types of grains contribute to insulin and leptin resistance, which are the primary underlying causes for most, if not all, chronic diseases, from diabetes to cancer.