- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Top 20 of the Unhealthiest “Healthy” Foods Ever
It’s so difficult to know what is healthy to eat and what is not. Every day you read something different in the mainstream news about how this is good and that is not, then tomorrow everything has been reversed. There is so much pressure to pick just the “right”, healthy lunch or dinner on an average workday. Everyone can agree that they want something that’s quick and cheap, but, at the same time, they want something healthy and flavorful. Unfortunately, this sometimes causes us to throw all caution to the wind and just grab whatever is available without giving it a thought. This generally comes down to fast food, which is one of the worse options. Here is a list of the top 20 unhealthiest health food there is.
1. Agave Syrup and Nectar
Agave syrup, you’ve seen it everywhere; in the health food stores, on grocery market shelves, it’s even being sold door to door. It’s the new craze in all, “natural” sweeteners.
Actually, almost all agave nectar or syrup is anything but natural. Agave syrup is highly refined and offers no other additional health benefit than plain old sugar. It has a very small amount of calcium and magnesium but not enough to gain any real health benefits from drinking it.
Agave syrup is 55 to 90 per cent fructose, depending on how it’s processed, and nothing more.