- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 25 Unbelievable Uses for Lemon Juice
16. Improved Oral Health
Lemon juice can stop bleeding, help canker sores to heal, and reduce toothaches. Mix the juice of half a lemon with about 4 ounces of water. Rinse your mouth well, and then brush.
17. Lighten Those Age Spots
You don’t need expensive creams to lighten those ugly age spots; all you need is a lemon. To lighten liver spots, freckles, or age spots, apply lemon juice directly to the affected area. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse. This is safe and extremely effective!
18. Great Dandruff Treatment
If dandruff has you scratching your head, then try this lemon rinse for quick relief. After shampooing, rinse your scalp with two tablespoons of lemon juice. Allow to sit for a minute, then rinse well. Repeat this daily until the dandruff completely disappears.
19. Natural Blonde Highlights
Don’t pay a hairdresser big bucks for highlights, you can get your own naturally with lemon juice. Shampoo your hair, and then rinse it with ¼ cup of lemon juice and ¾ of a cup of water. Don’t rinse, but go outside and bask in the sun until your hair is dry. Repeat until your hair is as light as you wish it to be. Read more about using lemons instead of beauty products.
20. Whiten Shoes
If you want your white tennis shoes to be super white again, but don’t want to use damaging bleach, simply spray your shoes with pure lemon juice and then leave them in the sun to dry.
Continue to Page 5