- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Top 5 Natural Remedies For Treating Sunburn Infographic
Sunburn can happen after too much exposure to the sun. It is the most common during summertime when the sunlight is strongest and warmest.
Many people experience mild sunburn symptoms, such as redness and painful sensations that last up to a week and then subside.
Prevention is the best strategy when it comes to sunburns, especially during the hotter months. However, if you do get sunburned, there are natural home remedies that can help. Look at the infographic to learn about the top 5 of them.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.