- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is It True That Doodling Can Improve Your Health? Infographic
The studies have revealed that such activities as doodling can actually improve your health. Creative endeavors, even as simple as doodling, can make you feel better and healthier.
The increased flow of blood in the prefrontal cortex region of the brain proves that doodling can be a rewarding activity for your health and happiness. You don’t have to create a masterpiece to feel good, just the mere act of drawing is enough to create a brain response.
Look at the infographic to learn more about the benefits of doodling for your mental and physical health.
Click on image to enlarge