- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Is It True That Doodling Can Improve Your Health? Infographic
The studies have revealed that such activities as doodling can actually improve your health. Creative endeavors, even as simple as doodling, can make you feel better and healthier.
The increased flow of blood in the prefrontal cortex region of the brain proves that doodling can be a rewarding activity for your health and happiness. You don’t have to create a masterpiece to feel good, just the mere act of drawing is enough to create a brain response.
Look at the infographic to learn more about the benefits of doodling for your mental and physical health.
Click on image to enlarge