- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 6 Foods That Can Relieve Headaches
Another great reason to eat your greens.
Spinach is full of riboflavin, a B vitamin that has been shown to prevent migraine headaches.
Spinach also has been shown to decrease blood pressure, which might also help with your headache.
Try adding fresh, organic spinach leaves to your salad for some headache relief. So follow Popeye’s lead and eat your spinach!