- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 6 Foods That Can Relieve Headaches
Sometimes that’s all a headache is, a screaming call from your body demanding its caffeine fix.
If you have a caffeine addiction, and you don’t get your daily cup of coffee, a headache is sure to follow.
The caffeine in coffee reduces the size of the blood vessels in your head, thereby reducing your headache pain. Now if you want to dump your coffee addiction, don’t go cold turkey.
Wean yourself off coffee slowly, over the course of several days, or even a couple weeks.