- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top 6 Ways to Reduce Muscle and Joint Pain
Some days it seems as though everyone is complaining about some type of joint pain or muscle ache. We may make jokes about getting on in years, or that the wife is working us too hard in the yard on weekends, but the truth is, all we really want, is for the pain to go away. There are foods that fight fat and foods for detoxing, even foods to help you look better and improve sleep, and now, we will tell you some of the best foods for easing those muscle aches and pains.
Some foods actually aggravate the problem. In order to ensure that you aren’t making things even worse, be sure you eliminate these from your diet:
- Dairy products ( especially pasteurized ones)
You should also consider environmental factors such as metal dental fillings, heavy air pollution, and vaccines that contain mercury.
Don’t despair! Joint and muscle pain can be eased and even reversed once you eliminate the underlying causes. Now let’s look at the top 6 foods that can help.
Ginger is one of the “super” spices that can treat motion sickness, protect against ovarian cancer, and is also a natural pain remedy for osteoarthritis because of its major anti-inflammatory properties.