- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 6 Ways to Reduce Muscle and Joint Pain
A diet that is rich in antioxidants, along with plenty of vitamin C, works wonders for easing muscle and joint pain.
Most people think of oranges or apples as the perfect vitamin C food but it’s actually kale that tops the list.
Just one serving of this delicious veggie give you all the vitamin C you need for one day. See more about vitamins in foods.