- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Foods and Other Issues That Are Giving You Headaches
When used daily for long periods of time, caffeine can also cause headaches. Coffee contains a stimulant that can cause muscle tension in the form of anxiety, which brings on headaches. Coffee is also known to reduce blood flow to the brain. Try cutting back on the coffee until you can eliminate it altogether and see if this helps. Don’t stop cold turkey, however, as caffeine withdrawal is a major headache in itself.
5. Nitrate-Filled Meats
Although there are no studies that show processed meats cause headaches, many people say that they do. If you tend to eat a lot of hotdogs, bacon, sausage, or deli meats, you might find that you get more than your fair share of headaches. This is because these types of meats contain preservatives called nitrates, which do far more than trigger headaches; they also increase your risk of developing heart disease and stroke. Find out more ugly truth meat industry hopes you never find out.
Although you might think of bananas as a sweet treat, they can trigger headaches, especially migraines, for those who are sensitive to tyramine. Studies show that those stringy white pieces of peel have about 10 times more tyramine than the banana itself, so if you are going to eat bananas, then be sure you peel them well.
Continue to Page 3