- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Foods for Colon Cleansing and the Prevention of Colon Cancer
Like flax and chia seeds, avocados are a good source of soluble fiber, which absorbs water and other foods to help them pass quickly through the digestive tract. This prevents a toxic buildup in the colon. Avocados have both soluble and insoluble fiber, with approximately a one to three ratio. Insoluble fiber is the type of fiber that cleanses your colon and prevents colon cancer.
This is a very popular drink, and with good reason. Wheatgrass will help you get more oxygen into your body and helps to remove toxins.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Best Teas for Detox and Cleansing
8. Fennel Seeds
These aren’t as well known in America as they are in other countries, but that should change when Americans begin to see (and feel) how much they help improve the digestion process. In many countries, fresh fennel is served after meals. The stalks are chewed and this relives gas, enhances the digestion process and relives lower abdominal pain since overall digestion is improved and moving along smoothly.
9. Aloe Vera Gel
Everyone knows that aloe vera is great for soothing burns, but did you know that it is also great at healing and soothing the lining of the intestines? Add some pure aloe vera gel into your morning smoothies. This plant is also loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Everyone knows beans are the “magical fruit” but they are so super high in fiber that you simply can’t pass these over for a good colon cleansing food. Soak the beans overnight before you cook them as this will help relieve any gas symptoms you might experience. Lentils are also great at improving digestion and keeping the colon clean.
Continue to Page 3