- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Foods for Colon Cleansing and the Prevention of Colon Cancer
11. Green Tea
If you want to detox your liver while cleaning out your colon, then you should drink green tea.
12. Chlorophyll-Filled Greens
Eating green vegetables and fruits encourage healthy digestion as well as a daily source of colon cleansing. Foods that do this best include Swiss chard, sea vegetables, peas, leeks, spinach, Brussels sprouts, celery, cabbage, and green olives. All of these are high in chlorophyll, which detoxifies your liver and cleanses the digestive tract.
13. Fruit Juices
Although you don’t want to overdo it drinking fruit juice all day long, a glass of pure, organic fruit juice each day is an easy way to help cleanse the colon as they are high in enzymes, naturally cleansing salts, and fiber. Read also about juicing, how to do it right.
14. Water with Sea Salt
Keeping your colon well hydrated will go a long way towards keeping it healthy. Dehydration will lead to a toxic buildup due to constipation. Be sure you drink plenty of pure, fluoride free water each day. Adding just a pinch of sea salt to some of your water will also go a long way towards further detoxification of the body.
Eating probiotic rich foods, such as yogurt, will help keep the bacteria levels inside your colon at healthy levels.
Continue to Page 4