- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Home Remedies for Toenail Fungus That Really Work!
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the oldest and best home remedies for toenail fungus. Some people say that you can simply pour it directly on the toenail and allow to dry. Others say that you should mix one part apple cider vinegar with one part Epsom salt and six parts of hot water. When the water is warm, but not hot, soak your feet for 30 minutes, then rinse.
5. Coconut Oil
One of the ingredients in coconut oil, caprylic acid, has the ability to penetrate the cell wall of fungi. Without its protective coating, the fungus dies. Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to the infected nail and allow it to soak in for 15 to 30 minutes. Do this at least once per day, but twice per day will work much faster. Find out other uses of coconut oil.
6. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is another essential oil that has anti-fungal properties that make it perfect for mild cases of toenail fungus. Apply two or three drops of lavender essential oil to the infected nail each night and cover your feet with some socks. Wear only cotton or wool socks, however, so your feet can breathe.
Continue to Page 3