- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
101 Amazing Uses for Coconut Oil
It’s all about the coconut oil, friends! If you ever watched the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding,” where the father’s answer to everything was to use Windex, substitute that for coconut oil! It seems that there is almost nothing you can’t make better by adding some coconut oil to it!
Always be certain you are buying virgin, organic, unprocessed coconut oil. By the way, if you are looking to save some money on coconut oil, you can buy it in bulk online in 5 gallon buckets much cheaper than those little jars they have at your supermarket.
Keep reading, friends, for the 101 amazing ways you can use coconut oil everywhere.
1. Take a couple of tablespoons daily for energy and health.
Studies show that it can boost your metabolism and might prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Use it in your coffee instead of creamer. Find out how to make a fantastic coconut oil smoothie.
3. Make your own natural diaper cream; just rub it right on baby’s behind! No more diaper rash!
4. Rub directly on your skin and lighten those age spots.
5. Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy; rub right on your belly, breasts, and thighs. Coconut oil must be the best skin conditioner ever!
6. It’s a natural sunscreen with an SPF of 15. Use in place of those toxic, chemical filled, commercially made sunscreens.
7. Naturally gets rid of cradle cap on babies. Massage into the head, let sit for a couple minutes, and then rinse out with a warm wash cloth.
8. De-frizzes hair naturally. Simply rub a dime sized drop of coconut oil through your hands, and then run your hands through your hair.
9. Great way to keep your lips from becoming chapped.
10. Super intensive hair conditioner. Rub into dry hair, put on a shower cap and leave on for a few hours. Wash hair as you normally would and watch how simple it is to have beautiful hair!
Continue to Page 2