- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
101 Amazing Uses for Coconut Oil
11. Rub on feet and toenails after a shower to fight toenail fungus and athlete’s foot.
12. Doing oil pulling with a drop of oregano oil and coconut oil every morning will give you super white teeth and healthy gums.
13. For better health, replace vegetable oil with coconut oil in any recipe.
14. To help recover from a cold or the flu, add one tablespoon of coconut oil into your tea.
15. Rub on your legs to help reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
16. Use it as a natural personal lubricant. Don’t worry; it won’t harm the vaginal flora.
17. Great as an antibacterial skin cream.
18. Terrific as a natural shaving cream or after shave lotion.
19. When rubbed into the skin regularly, it can help remove cellulite over time.
20. Reduces the itch from bug bites.
21. Helps stop acne.
22. Stimulates hair growth. Simply rub into the scalp, let sit for about 20 minutes, and then wash your hair as you normally would.
23. If your pet has dry skin or flaky skin, rub coconut oil into the fur and let sit overnight, then wash with a gentle baby shampoo.
24. Much healthier to use for cooking and frying than conventional vegetable oils.
25. Mix coconut oil with rosemary, mint, or catnip essential oil and use as a natural bug repellent. Great for kids, as this mixture contains no toxic chemicals.
26. To stop nausea or soothe heartburn, mix a tablespoon of coconut oil into a cup of ginger tea for instant relief.
27. Completely natural baby lotion. (Nursing moms, you can use it on your nipples as well!)
28. When taken on a regular basis, it fights candida infections and can help stop UTIs.
29. When used topically, coconut oil relieves the pain of hemorrhoids.
30. Rubbed into the fingernails will help you to grow longer, stronger nails.
Continue to Page 3