- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top List Of Liver-Friendly Foods!
Carrots are a good choice for liver health since they are a great source of glutathione, a special type of protein that assists in detoxifying the liver. Beets are also a good source of this protein.
Garlic is rightly considered a superfood for its many health benefits, including helping your liver. Garlic contains selenium which improves liver function, as well as allicin, a special compound that helps cleanse impurities out of the liver. Garlic is also a good source of sulfur, which helps flush toxins out of the liver and allow it to function better. (Unfortunately, the sulfur content is also the reason that garlic gives you bad breath.)
Turmeric is another item which has been getting a lot of attention in the health food world. This powerful spice helps the liver flush out normal toxins that accumulate in the body, as well as carcinogens (cancer causing compounds).
Continue to Page 3