- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top Reasons to Ban Roundup Forever
The herbicide glyphosate, which is more commonly known as Roundup, was introduced to the marketplace in 1974. Its use has accelerated at a phenomenal rate since that time, even though there is mounting evidence that glyphosate interferes with the metabolic processes in both animals and plants. Roundup damages DNA, disrupts the balance of our gut flora, and interrupts our hormonal system, as well as being a major contributor to the types of mutation that cause cancer. Read more about RoundUp and pregnancy.
The problems we are aware of regarding Roundup are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. No one seems to be keeping track of the amount of pesticides, fertilizers, and herbicides in our food supply and how they might interact with each other. There are also hundreds more chemicals in your cleaning products, personal care products, and cosmetics.
Due to modern farming practices, farmers are almost forced to use chemicals. When the soil becomes depleted, they add chemical fertilizers, which are typically contaminated with industrial waste. These fertilizers and chemicals run off via the rain, into our water supplies, which the farmers also use to water their crops.
How did all this madness begin? A bit at a time. Roundup is now perhaps the worst offender, and certainly one of the most used herbicides on this planet. We need to stop the poisoning of our planet and our food supply. Let’s start by looking at the biggest offender and the reasons why we should ban Roundup forever.
Continue to Page 2