- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Reasons to Ban Roundup Forever
1. Roundup, and the product it degrades to, aminomethylphosphonic acid (AMPA), has been found in our air, rain, surface water, groundwater, and ocean waters. Studies show that Roundup and AMPA are being found in ever increasing amounts due to increases in its agricultural use.
2. Roundup is found in our foods. GM soybeans have residues of Roundup as high as 15 ppm. Do herbicides such as Roundup belong in our bodies, in any amount?
3. During the time Roundup has been in use there has been a shocking increase in serious and chronic diseases in the US, along with lower life expectancy.
4. Roundup has been shown to accumulate in our tissues and the organs of the body.
5. A recent review paper by Samsel and Seneff found a connection between Roundup and chronic disease.
6. Roundup has been demonstrated to be toxic to our kidneys and liver.
7. Roundup is patented for its anti-microbial and biocide use. (Patent number 20040077608 A1 and patent number 7771736 B2) This means Roundup kills good bacteria in our digestive systems, which leads to inflammation, autoimmune diseases, intestinal diseases, and nutrient deficiencies.
8. Roundup is known to be an endocrine disruptor in humans. There are no safe levels of endocrine disruptors, friends!
9. Endocrine disruptors cause dangerous changes to humans undergoing hormonal changes, including the elderly, middle aged persons, adolescents, infants, and fetuses.
10. Problems such as the malfunctioning or imbalances of hormones can lead to numerous problems including:
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Brain cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Kidney disease
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Problems with sexual development
- Neurological problems such as ADHA, and autism
The EPA has the power to ban Roundup and they must conduct regular reviews of research and make a decision about whether or not they are going to continue to allow it to be sold. Write or email the EPA and tell them that you want this poison banned. Read also how to kill weeds whithout posionous RoundUp.