- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Reasons You Should Stop Taking Birth Control Pills Today
Over the 40 or so years that the pill has been around, doctors still don’t know all there is to know about estrogen or what will happen when estrogen levels continue to stay high without being counterbalanced by progesterone but some of the effects we are well acquainted with:
- Benign liver tumors
- Weight gain
- Drastic mood swings
- Increased risk of breast cancer
- Breast tenderness
- Heart attack
- Increased risk of blood clots
- Irregular bleeding
- Gall bladder disease
- Migraine headaches
In addition to these side effects, using antibiotics has been shown to decrease the overall effectiveness of birth control pills. Bet your doctor has never told you that when issuing you a prescription for antibiotics, have they? Read about natural antibiotics that kill superbugs.
Another thing doctors won’t usually tell you is that the liver needs extra amounts of vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, and B vitamins in order to metabolize these pills. This means that if you are like most American women, and you are taking birth control pills for years on end, you are probably nutrient deficient. A nutrient imbalance can also cause heart disease, fluid retention, weight gain, and depression.
Now of this were not enough, the ongoing use of birth control pills, and especially the new no-period pills have not been sufficiently studied. Women who are using these pills are live guinea pigs of an ongoing experiment.
Also, yeast likes to make a home within our digestive tracts. In our current society, where women typically eat a highly refined diet of breads, sugars, combined with birth control pills and antibiotic use, yeast can take over quite easily. The toxins that can occur from an overgrowth of yeast go way beyond the typical vaginal infection, they can lead to PMS, depression, migraines, endometriosis, and infertility problems.
If the above paragraphs were not enough to convince you, check out the top 5 reason why you should stop taking birth control pills immediately:
Continue to Page 3