- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Top Warning Signs You Need to Change Your Life
Most people find that they need some sort of catalyst or traumatic event to occur in their lives before they wake up and smell the coffee, so to speak. Unfortunately, too many of us live with unhappy or even detrimental situations until something terrible or eye opening happens. Then they go through some traumatic changes and ask “Why didn’t I do this before?’
One of the keys in understanding what is going on in our lives is recognizing how we feel. This sounds so easy, but try asking someone how they feel about something. They might tell you what they think (Oh, I think this is terrible!) but when you ask them how they FEEL about a situation, they will give the deer in the headlight look and stammer “Feel? How do I feel about it? I feel..well, I guess I feel….” They rarely know how they feel; they only know what they think.
This is because we aren’t taught to recognize feelings, only actions. If we could recognize how we feel about certain situations or people, life would be easier.
Take a look at the top 10 signs that you need to make a change in your life, whether you recognize it or not.
1. You DREAD Going to Work Most Days
Although not every day at work is sunshine and roses, but since we spend so much time at work, how we feel about it is a very important in our lives. If you find that you wake up in the morning, or if you go to bed Sunday night and absolutely DREAD going into work, it’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. Don’t live your life in dread. Find a new job.
Continue to Page 2