- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Warning Signs You Need to Change Your Life
2. All You Hear is “Relax”
Are friends and family constantly telling you to “relax”? Or maybe “settle down”? when people tell you that you need to relax, what they usually mean is that you are either working too hard or that you need to “get over it” already. Listen to what your friends are saying. If you can’t figure it out, be direct. Ask them what they mean. If they are truly your friends, they will tell you.
3. You are Never Thinking about the Present
If you find yourself either daydreaming about happy times in the past, or if you spend most of your time planning for a happier future, chances are that you aren’t happy in the here and now. Although making plans and dreams for a better life is normal, when all you are doing is dreaming and not doing, this is a sign that you need to make changes in your right now.
4. You Feel Jealous Often
When we feel jealous, it’s because we are unhappy with where we are in our lives and we wish we had/did what the other person has or did. This has nothing to do with the other person, but it says a great deal about ourselves. It is impossible to feel happy for someone else’s success when we feel that our life sucks. When you feel jealous, ask yourself what is the real problem.
Continue to Page 3