- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Warning Signs You Need to Change Your Life
5. You Always Wake Up Tired
If you are otherwise healthy and you get 7 to 9 hours of sleep, but you still wake up tired, the problem probably isn’t work but with your life in general. Waking up tired is a sign of depression. Being tired all the time can mean that your life is filled with strife and/or struggles. When we are constantly tired it means we are about to just give up because we are too tired to fight the problem any longer. You should be happy and excited to be alive. If you aren’t you need to take a hard look at your life.
6. You Are Restless
The opposite of those who feel constantly tired are those who can’t sit still. When you feel restless, this is a sure sign that your creativity is being stuffed in the closet. If you can’t sit still, if you feel that you must be doing something, it is your job to figure out what that is and then, do it!
7. You Spread Gossip
You might think gossip is just a fun pastime, but the truth is that gossip is a means of deflecting the work that we should be doing in our own lives to someone else. At its best, gossip is avoidance. The next time you are dying to call a friend and pass on that juicy tidbit of gossip, ask yourself what you are trying to avoid.
Continue to Page 4