- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Turmeric Promotes All-Round Health
Curcumin supports the immune system, and while the immune system is functioning well, it inhibits the outbreak and spreading of the herpes virus, which is forever in the body. Turmeric’s anti-microbial and wound healing properties also help in the treatment of warts and sores which occur in herpes.
7. Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
Clinical studies have indicated that the compounds found in turmeric may help with CFS as many of the symptoms such as fungal infections, depression, and low immunity, are positively affected by curcumin. CFS is very debilitating, and curcumin has been shown to improve the symptoms so that you can better manage your energy.
8. Respiratory diseases
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in turmeric compounds is traditionally used to combat and relieve respiratory disorders such as colds, asthma, and bronchial asthma, by helping to clear airway obstruction and promote easier breathing. Studies also indicated that curcumin can assist by easing the symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
9. Free radicals
Free radicals are unstable chemicals which roam through the body causing damage to healthy cells, body tissues and organs. They are caused by stress, environment impurities and poor lifestyle habits. Only anti-oxidants can stop the damage they do, and the powerful anti-oxidants in turmeric compounds successfully seek out and destroy these free radicals.
Continue to Page 4