- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
Have you heard that clay is good for your skin health? This is the undeniable truth, but when you decide to try it for yourself, you can encounter a new question. Which type of clay should you buy? Which is going to be best for your skin needs?
To clear things up for you, the infographic featured below breaks down six of the most popular types of clay used in skincare. Take a quick look at see which of them is going to work for you and your skin type!
Click on image to enlarge