- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
The Ultimate Rulebook To Food Safety (You’ll Want To Save It For Future Reference) Infographic
Safety is one of the most important things in every area of life. Our nutrition isn’t an exception. Making sure that we and our families eat safe food is necessary for staying healthy and happy.
To prevent food from going bad, you need to know how to buy and store it correctly. Moreover, knowing the safety rules for cooking and serving food, as well as contamination-free defrosting, is also vital for every household.
Check out the infographic below to learn all the necessary rules for choosing and keeping fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood, poultry, and eggs.
Click on image to enlarge