- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
The Ultimate Rulebook To Food Safety (You’ll Want To Save It For Future Reference) Infographic
Safety is one of the most important things in every area of life. Our nutrition isn’t an exception. Making sure that we and our families eat safe food is necessary for staying healthy and happy.
To prevent food from going bad, you need to know how to buy and store it correctly. Moreover, knowing the safety rules for cooking and serving food, as well as contamination-free defrosting, is also vital for every household.
Check out the infographic below to learn all the necessary rules for choosing and keeping fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood, poultry, and eggs.
Click on image to enlarge