- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Ultimate Rulebook To Food Safety (You’ll Want To Save It For Future Reference) Infographic
Safety is one of the most important things in every area of life. Our nutrition isn’t an exception. Making sure that we and our families eat safe food is necessary for staying healthy and happy.
To prevent food from going bad, you need to know how to buy and store it correctly. Moreover, knowing the safety rules for cooking and serving food, as well as contamination-free defrosting, is also vital for every household.
Check out the infographic below to learn all the necessary rules for choosing and keeping fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood, poultry, and eggs.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.