- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Ultimate Rulebook To Food Safety (You’ll Want To Save It For Future Reference) Infographic
Safety is one of the most important things in every area of life. Our nutrition isn’t an exception. Making sure that we and our families eat safe food is necessary for staying healthy and happy.
To prevent food from going bad, you need to know how to buy and store it correctly. Moreover, knowing the safety rules for cooking and serving food, as well as contamination-free defrosting, is also vital for every household.
Check out the infographic below to learn all the necessary rules for choosing and keeping fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood, poultry, and eggs.
Click on image to enlarge