- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
How To Unboil An Egg (Seriously)
There is perhaps no food as versatile in terms of culinary applications as the egg. They can be scrambled, poached, boiled, fried and more. Chefs can spend hours coming up with countless combinations to use eggs, but one thing has always been certain: once it is cooked that’s it, there’s no going back. Just as you can’t remove spice once it is added to a dish, once an egg has been prepared a certain way, it cannot be reversed. Until now. In one of the strangest scientific breakthroughs in recent memory, scientists at the University of California-Irvine, working together with their colleagues from the University of Western Australia, announced recently that they have discovered a way to unboil a boiled egg.
If you are puzzled, you’re certainly not alone, but the scientists involved maintain that this could be a significant development for scientific and medical research.
Continue to Page 2