- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
The word “addiction” comes from a Latin phrase meaning “enslaved by.” And if you’ve had any experience with overcoming this condition, you probably understand very well why it was named in such a manner.
In general terms, addiction involves the loss of control over using or consuming, immense craving and indulging in something in spite of harmful consequences.
There are many types of addictive substances, including alcohol and more powerful drugs. However, recent brain studies show that various activities, such as shopping and gambling, can have the same effect.
Learn more about addiction in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge