- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Vegan Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls Recipe For A Healthy Dessert Video
If you enjoy the taste and flavor of the classic gingerbread, this cinnamon rolls recipe will certainly be up your street. A blend of cheery and warm spices, including cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cayenne and black paper, gives these cinnamon rolls a bright and nuanced flavor and fills your house with a cozy aroma.
This recipe is just like your traditional cinnamon rolls, only better. Instead of the simple cinnamon and sugar filling, they have some ginger and cinnamon added to the icing. Plus, they don’t contain any animal products, so they are safe for vegans. Take a look at this recipe!