- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Vegan Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls Recipe For A Healthy Dessert Video
If you enjoy the taste and flavor of the classic gingerbread, this cinnamon rolls recipe will certainly be up your street. A blend of cheery and warm spices, including cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cayenne and black paper, gives these cinnamon rolls a bright and nuanced flavor and fills your house with a cozy aroma.
This recipe is just like your traditional cinnamon rolls, only better. Instead of the simple cinnamon and sugar filling, they have some ginger and cinnamon added to the icing. Plus, they don’t contain any animal products, so they are safe for vegans. Take a look at this recipe!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.