- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Vegan Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls Recipe For A Healthy Dessert Video
If you enjoy the taste and flavor of the classic gingerbread, this cinnamon rolls recipe will certainly be up your street. A blend of cheery and warm spices, including cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cayenne and black paper, gives these cinnamon rolls a bright and nuanced flavor and fills your house with a cozy aroma.
This recipe is just like your traditional cinnamon rolls, only better. Instead of the simple cinnamon and sugar filling, they have some ginger and cinnamon added to the icing. Plus, they don’t contain any animal products, so they are safe for vegans. Take a look at this recipe!