- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Vegan/Paleo, No Egg, No Soy, MIY Mayo Recipe
Egg Free Cashew Mayo Recipe
- 1 Cup raw, unsalted soaked cashews
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons organic lemon juice
- ¼ Cup of water
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Teaspoon yellow mustard powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil into your blender or mixer and mix on high until well combined, then add the olive oil and blend well. Turn your blender on high for another 20 seconds or so until this mixture is super extra smooth. You might want to stop the blender and stir the bottom to be sure there are no cashews sitting on the bottom, then turn the blender on again for another 20 seconds.
- Use a spatula to scoop your mayo from the blender into a jar, and then allow it to chill. Don’t worry if it looks a bit thin; this will thicken once it cools down. This will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.