- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Veggie Juice Recipes To Quickly Load Up On Vitamins Infographic
There’s no doubt that vegetables are good for us. They contain nutrients which are necessary for sustaining and improving our health, as well as preventing a range of diseases.
While it’s true that eating whole, fresh vegetables may provide you with fiber, that doesn’t mean you should exclude juices from your diet.
For those who aren’t very fond of vegetables and find it difficult to eat the necessary amount, juicing may be of some help. It’s also an easy and affordable way to enjoy a drink with very high concentrations of nutrients and enzymes. Here are some great recipes to try!
Click on image to enlarge