- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Vitamin D Map Infographic
Vitamin D is a widely known “source of life”.
Vitamin D is essential for normal functioning of our body. You get vitamin D mostly from the rays of the sun, but if your skin is not able to get a necessary amount of the vitamin from the sun, you can always consume some supplements or some foods that are sources of vitamin D. It is important not to overdo and consume only the necessary amount of the vitamin.
To know some more information about vitamin D and its right doses, learn the infographic below. What vitamin D sources do you prefer?
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.