- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Vitamin D Map Infographic
Vitamin D is a widely known “source of life”.
Vitamin D is essential for normal functioning of our body. You get vitamin D mostly from the rays of the sun, but if your skin is not able to get a necessary amount of the vitamin from the sun, you can always consume some supplements or some foods that are sources of vitamin D. It is important not to overdo and consume only the necessary amount of the vitamin.
To know some more information about vitamin D and its right doses, learn the infographic below. What vitamin D sources do you prefer?
Click on image to enlarge