- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin,” because we catch it every time we find ourselves under the sun, especially during the warm seasons. But it can also be found in different foods and supplements. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and its family includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3.
As a vital nutrient, vitamin D is important for effective absorption of phosphorous and calcium, as well as normal functioning of the immune system.
But what about the less well-known benefits of this vitamin? Watch the video to learn about its connection to diabetes, weight loss, and blood pressure.