- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
Vitamin D is sometimes called “the sunshine vitamin,” because we catch it every time we find ourselves under the sun, especially during the warm seasons. But it can also be found in different foods and supplements. Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and its family includes vitamins D-1, D-2, and D-3.
As a vital nutrient, vitamin D is important for effective absorption of phosphorous and calcium, as well as normal functioning of the immune system.
But what about the less well-known benefits of this vitamin? Watch the video to learn about its connection to diabetes, weight loss, and blood pressure.