- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
10 Sources Of Dairy-Free Calcium Infographic
The importance of calcium for the healthy functioning of the human body can hardly be overstated. It’s essential for sustaining the health of our bone structure and teeth, as well as our cells, nerves, and muscles. Calcium also helps prevent insulin resistance and regulate blood pressure.
The recommended daily calcium intake is about 1,000 mg. If you fail to include a sufficient amount of it in your diet, your body will inevitably extract calcium from your bone tissue, which can lead to disastrous results.
It’s a mainstream belief that diary is the only reliable source of calcium, but it’s not true. There are other nutritious alternatives that are completely dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
Click on image to enlarge