- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
10 Sources Of Dairy-Free Calcium Infographic
The importance of calcium for the healthy functioning of the human body can hardly be overstated. It’s essential for sustaining the health of our bone structure and teeth, as well as our cells, nerves, and muscles. Calcium also helps prevent insulin resistance and regulate blood pressure.
The recommended daily calcium intake is about 1,000 mg. If you fail to include a sufficient amount of it in your diet, your body will inevitably extract calcium from your bone tissue, which can lead to disastrous results.
It’s a mainstream belief that diary is the only reliable source of calcium, but it’s not true. There are other nutritious alternatives that are completely dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
Click on image to enlarge