- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
10 Sources Of Dairy-Free Calcium Infographic
The importance of calcium for the healthy functioning of the human body can hardly be overstated. It’s essential for sustaining the health of our bone structure and teeth, as well as our cells, nerves, and muscles. Calcium also helps prevent insulin resistance and regulate blood pressure.
The recommended daily calcium intake is about 1,000 mg. If you fail to include a sufficient amount of it in your diet, your body will inevitably extract calcium from your bone tissue, which can lead to disastrous results.
It’s a mainstream belief that diary is the only reliable source of calcium, but it’s not true. There are other nutritious alternatives that are completely dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
Click on image to enlarge