- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
Vitamin K2: Its Importance For Your Health Video
Vitamin K2 is one of the essential nutrients that play an important role in your health. Despite this fact, it is often overlooked by the majority of people.
Providing essential help in the transportation of calcium into the bones and aiding with the clotting factor, this fat soluble nutrient can be consumed with foods, such as meat, dairy, fermented soy natto, as well as some supplements. Watch the video featured below to hear Dr. Berg talk about vitamin K2 and its purpose for your health.
Did you find it informative? Let us know in the comment section!