- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Vitamin K2: Its Importance For Your Health Video
Vitamin K2 is one of the essential nutrients that play an important role in your health. Despite this fact, it is often overlooked by the majority of people.
Providing essential help in the transportation of calcium into the bones and aiding with the clotting factor, this fat soluble nutrient can be consumed with foods, such as meat, dairy, fermented soy natto, as well as some supplements. Watch the video featured below to hear Dr. Berg talk about vitamin K2 and its purpose for your health.
Did you find it informative? Let us know in the comment section!