- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Vitamin K2: Its Importance For Your Health Video
Vitamin K2 is one of the essential nutrients that play an important role in your health. Despite this fact, it is often overlooked by the majority of people.
Providing essential help in the transportation of calcium into the bones and aiding with the clotting factor, this fat soluble nutrient can be consumed with foods, such as meat, dairy, fermented soy natto, as well as some supplements. Watch the video featured below to hear Dr. Berg talk about vitamin K2 and its purpose for your health.
Did you find it informative? Let us know in the comment section!