- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Vitamin K2: Its Importance For Your Health Video
Vitamin K2 is one of the essential nutrients that play an important role in your health. Despite this fact, it is often overlooked by the majority of people.
Providing essential help in the transportation of calcium into the bones and aiding with the clotting factor, this fat soluble nutrient can be consumed with foods, such as meat, dairy, fermented soy natto, as well as some supplements. Watch the video featured below to hear Dr. Berg talk about vitamin K2 and its purpose for your health.
Did you find it informative? Let us know in the comment section!