- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Vitamin K2: Its Importance For Your Health Video
Vitamin K2 is one of the essential nutrients that play an important role in your health. Despite this fact, it is often overlooked by the majority of people.
Providing essential help in the transportation of calcium into the bones and aiding with the clotting factor, this fat soluble nutrient can be consumed with foods, such as meat, dairy, fermented soy natto, as well as some supplements. Watch the video featured below to hear Dr. Berg talk about vitamin K2 and its purpose for your health.
Did you find it informative? Let us know in the comment section!