- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Why Walking Is So Important? Video
A great majority of people spend most of their time watching TV, sitting at a desk, or sleeping. Such a lifestyle is the root cause for most diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, and many more.
Most health problems can be avoided by exercise as simple as taking a walk everyday.
Watch the video below, where Dr. Evans speaks on the topic of different diseases and possible remedies.
Well, have you been out walking today?