- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Walking Is So Important? Video
A great majority of people spend most of their time watching TV, sitting at a desk, or sleeping. Such a lifestyle is the root cause for most diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, and many more.
Most health problems can be avoided by exercise as simple as taking a walk everyday.
Watch the video below, where Dr. Evans speaks on the topic of different diseases and possible remedies.
Well, have you been out walking today?