- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Why Walking Is So Important? Video
A great majority of people spend most of their time watching TV, sitting at a desk, or sleeping. Such a lifestyle is the root cause for most diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, and many more.
Most health problems can be avoided by exercise as simple as taking a walk everyday.
Watch the video below, where Dr. Evans speaks on the topic of different diseases and possible remedies.
Well, have you been out walking today?