- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Want To Know The Difference Between Cacao And Cocoa? Watch This Video
Cacao or cocoa? This is not a spelling question but a substantial one. Both chocolate and cocoa are the products that are derived after processing of cacao tree and its beans.
To make cocoa, cacao beans go through the process of fermentation, shelling, roasting and grounding. After that, they can be incorporated into making chocolate or cocoa powder.
Want to learn more about the differences between cacao and cocoa? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think about it in the comment section.