- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Want To Know The Difference Between Cacao And Cocoa? Watch This Video
Cacao or cocoa? This is not a spelling question but a substantial one. Both chocolate and cocoa are the products that are derived after processing of cacao tree and its beans.
To make cocoa, cacao beans go through the process of fermentation, shelling, roasting and grounding. After that, they can be incorporated into making chocolate or cocoa powder.
Want to learn more about the differences between cacao and cocoa? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think about it in the comment section.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.