- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
Want To Know The Difference Between Cacao And Cocoa? Watch This Video
Cacao or cocoa? This is not a spelling question but a substantial one. Both chocolate and cocoa are the products that are derived after processing of cacao tree and its beans.
To make cocoa, cacao beans go through the process of fermentation, shelling, roasting and grounding. After that, they can be incorporated into making chocolate or cocoa powder.
Want to learn more about the differences between cacao and cocoa? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think about it in the comment section.