- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
Want To Know The Difference Between Cacao And Cocoa? Watch This Video
Cacao or cocoa? This is not a spelling question but a substantial one. Both chocolate and cocoa are the products that are derived after processing of cacao tree and its beans.
To make cocoa, cacao beans go through the process of fermentation, shelling, roasting and grounding. After that, they can be incorporated into making chocolate or cocoa powder.
Want to learn more about the differences between cacao and cocoa? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think about it in the comment section.