- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Want To Know The Difference Between Cacao And Cocoa? Watch This Video
Cacao or cocoa? This is not a spelling question but a substantial one. Both chocolate and cocoa are the products that are derived after processing of cacao tree and its beans.
To make cocoa, cacao beans go through the process of fermentation, shelling, roasting and grounding. After that, they can be incorporated into making chocolate or cocoa powder.
Want to learn more about the differences between cacao and cocoa? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think about it in the comment section.