- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Numerous Health Benefits Of Cacao (Not To Be Confused With Cocoa) Infographic
You probably know what cocoa and chocolate are derived from—the edible parts of the cacao tree. And while cacao and cocoa may sound very similar, in reality they aren’t quite the same.
The first is the tree itself, and the second is the processed product made from the cacao pods and beans. In its dried and fermented form, it is used to make such products as chocolate, cocoa powder and cocoa butter.
Do you want to know more about this superfood? The infographic below covers some of the unexpected health benefits of cacao. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge