- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
What To Do And Not Do To Get Rid Of Acne For The Holidays
As the holidays approach – or any special occasion for that matter – you always want your skin to look its best. Dressing up in a new outfit can only go so far to distract from a face that is riddled with acne. Luckily there are a few things you can do to help get rid of your problem skin quickly and in time to head off to your party with a glowing complexion.
1. Calm down
First of all, calm down. Stress will just increase the number of blemishes on your face. When you get upset about things, it will show up on your complexion. You may need to sit quietly for a little while or watch one of your favorite shows on television to get your mind off of things. A comedy will help you shift your focus and the endorphins will lift your spirits.
2. Try a steam bath
If you want to really clean your skin, create your own facial sauna. Get a large pot and fill it not quite to the top with water. Bring it to a boil and set it on a towel on a table. Get another towel and put it over your head as you hold your face over the pot. The hot water will open your pores naturally and help to flush any toxins or excess oils out. Once your face is steamed you can swab it with a cotton ball that has an astringent or refresher on it. If you have a cucumber in your fridge you could apply some cucumber juice on your face. The vitamin E in this vegetable will relieve your skin of the free radicals that are causing your acne in the first place. Apply a light moisturizer and your skin should be glowing.
Continue to Page 2